International Sales Manager 2017 - Present
Product Manager 2016 - 2017
- Responsible for the Mobile Wallets, Digital Payments, MasterCard MasterPass Solution, Mobile Money Solutions, E-Money, Mobile Ticketing, EMV Kernel and EMV Analyzer Test Tools.
- Actively involving pre-sales activities in Turkey, EMEA and Asia Pacific region by attending customer visits, being exhibitor in worldwide fairs, training resellers domestic and internationally.
- Working closely with the sales team to provide necessary information to product related questions and responses for RFPs, RFIs and RFQs, on side demo and POC demonstrations.
- Preparing financial proposals, product pricing and positioning strategies, product scope, brochure, product strategy, marketing strategy, and roadmap documents.
- Researching, capturing and providing requirements for developing new features and specifications of the product by working closely with the technical development team.
- Creating presentation materials and deliver sales training and product related presentations.
Pre-Sales Executive 2013 - 2015
- Managing sales and technical operations in banking and financial
solutions such as Internet Banking, Call Center Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Banking, Kiosk Banking, Financial CRM topics with the integration process of the Credit Card Systems, Core Banking Systems and Investment Systems of banks and financial institutions in countries located in Asia.
- Training of the IT responsible employees of Banks (End-Users) and Resellers, preparing demo systems and POC for customer related product need and requirements. Preparing technical information, documentation and price lists of the assigned product portfolio and its distribution to sales agencies and customers.
- Executing sales processes including creating and implementing a strategic plan for the territory, developing sales growth plan and targeted market, identifying and developing new business opportunities, creating and maintaining monthly product forecast, cost analysis, providing IT and IS based local tender analysis and preparations according to the Public Procurement Authority and directly reporting to CIO and CSO.
- Preparing Information Security check and GAP Analysis for banks in terms of hardware and software related topics.Visualizing the network infrastructure, complying with regulatory and internal policies, finding the access holes, clearly prioritizing their vulnerability guidance effort and understand the attack path of vulnerabilities in the fields of infrastructure analysis, including web applications, scripts and web services.
- Managing and maintaining of the hardware and software in Savronik
Datacenter located in Istanbul. Configuring and managing servers, storage devices, switches, Vm infrastructure and firewall devices. Providing hosting services, Savronik CRM System, banking system and financial solutions, 5651 configured log servers in cloud-based environment.
Company Owner 2013 - 2015
Bomi Teknoloji, established in Istanbul in 2013, serves end users with e- commerce and brand-oriented e-commerce websites, which mainly sell more than 13.000 different type of imported and domestic hardware and software products in Turkish market.
Our e-commerce platform alindirkullan.com is our online store where all products meets the end users. alindirkullan.com is a platform where all customers can easily find the software and hardware products with detailed product properties and visuals attached.
By utilizing infrastructure with different brand-oriented e-commerce sites,
our online stores increase the recognition of the brands, also share details, documents, news and activities about the brands with our customers.
Product Manager 2012 - 2013
- Responsible for the products starting from storage units and subsystems, anti-virus and anti-spam solutions, firewall systems and WiFi solutions.
- Manages & follow-up transportation of the products, customs process and customs documentations, sales forecast, stock, profit, marketing activities, events and technical support.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to marketing activities.
- Plan and execute sales incentive and support plans to meet sales and market share targets.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market growth, trends, competitive environment.
- Capable of generating leads and closing sales in a disciplined, organized, methodical way to meet challenging targets.
- Developing new relationships to get new brands to the market with the help of on-going visits to customers and resellers.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
IT Consultant 2011 - 2012
- I was working in the field of Information Security. Sales, development of custom applications and technical support for the companies working in the field of information technology such as banks and government agencies.
- Information Security, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), E-Business, Digital Certification, Certification Authority, Registration Authority, Hardware Security Modules (HSM), Trust Platforms, Smart Cards, USB Tokens, File and Folder Encryption, Hardware VPN Modules, Secure Communications Architecture, Secure File Transfer, Secure E-Mail, High Speed Network Encryption, Database Encryption, Secure Broadband Wireless Communications.
- Setup, configuration, application development and technical support for the SafeNet, Spyrus, Cryptomatic and Fortress products.
- Providing solutions and services to the clients that include Ministry of Finance, Turkcell, Ziraat Bank, Garanti Bank, Finans Bank, Avea and TurkTrust.